Gift Card Regulations
General conditions of use
1. The Gift Card (hereinafter the Card) is owned by CMT a socio unico srl with headquarters in Piazzetta Matilde Serao, 7_ 80132 Naples C.F./P.IVA 05940990632
2. The Card that is purchased in-store or online can be used, only and exclusively, in Camomilla Italia points of sale participating in the initiative and cannot be used online Shop List
Stores not on the list can still issue the Card, which will be usable only and exclusively at the store from which it was issued.
3. The Card purchased will be valid for 12 months from the date of issue and activation. Upon expiry of its validity, the Card cannot be renewed or refunded.
4. The Card can only be used after payment. Upon online activation, the customer will be sent an e-mail to be kept, with the amount loaded and the Card code. Upon activation in the store, the customer will be given a proof of purchase to keep, with the amount loaded and the Card code. The value of the Card is that attributed at the time of its purchase.
5. The Card can be scaled and can have a value between €30 and €1,000 that can be spent through multiple purchases until the value is used up. The residual value can be checked online and/or in the store. It cannot be topped up, cannot be converted into cash and does not entitle to cash refunds. It can be used both during promotions and during the sales period. In the event of a return of a purchase paid for with the card, the amount will be reloaded onto the card itself.
6. The Card is for the bearer and is equivalent to cash: in the event of damage, loss or theft, the Card can be blocked and no responsibility can be attributed to Camomilla Italia for its improper use.
7. Any complaint relating to the use of the Card can be sent via e-mail to email@example.com
8. The purchase and/or use of the Card implies full acceptance of these general conditions, which were made available to the customer at the time of purchase of the card and available at participating points of sale.